Welcome to Volume 58 of the Gem State Patriot newsletter. This interactive newsletter allows comments and discussion and can be easily shared via social media. Please enjoy the following articles included in this edition of the Gem State Patriot.
- The Conservative Candidates Running for Office in the May 17th Primary Election
The candidates listed here are recommended by the Gem State Patriot Editorial Staff.
- ID4L: 2016 Ada County Republican Precinct Committeeman Endorsements
ID4L is pleased to endorse these grassroots heroes for the position of Precinct Committeemen in the upcoming May Primary election!
- Conservative Rep. Nonini Endorses Liberal Voting Senator Shawn Keough by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
Rep. Nonini has made a major mistake in thinking that he needs an alliance with one of the worst voting senators in the legislature Shawn Keough.
- Cronyism Goes Right to the Top of the Food Chain by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
This is pure and simple overreach by the Governor sticking his nose in where it doesn’t belong in our local issue.
- Vote AGAINST Recall of Trustee Tina Dean on May 17th, 2016 by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
Tina Dean is someone who cares about the education of our children and respects the rights of parents to question the board on important decisions.
- Letter to the Editor from Christy Zito by Christy Zito
I see the opportunity of representing you as a sacred trust. If I have earned that trust, I will work tirelessly to represent you.
- Bryan N. Zollinger – Candidate Position Summary by Bryan N. Zollinger
I believe our taxes are already too high because we are funding unconstitutional and unnecessary programs.
- Three Issues for Idaho’s Rural District 8 by Dorothy Moon
I am Dorothy Moon and I ask for your support in my campaign. I believe I am most qualified with my life experiences and education to best represent our rural Legislative District.
- Sharon Ullman for District 3 seat on the Ada County Commission by Sharon Ullman
My name is Sharon Ullman and I am running for the District 3 seat on the Ada County Commission against an incumbent.
- Jason West, Candidate for Representative District 28, Seat ‘B’ by Dr. Jason West
The greatest power we as humans have is the RIGHT TO CHOOSE. The U.S. Constitution was founded on this very principle. Government should not dictate what is best for our health, what is best for our families, what is best for our businesses.
- America: What We Are About by Rich Loudenback
Let’s get back up, dust ourselves off and be what we can be, real self-reliant patriotic Americans and get in their faces with truth and righteousness.
- Northwest Grassroots ‘Movie Night’ Shows Incredible Documentary: ShadowRing by Rich Loudenback
ShadowRing does a masterful job of exposing the globalist Council on Foreign Relations, its power over U.S. policy and both major political parties, and its radical agenda to strip Americans of their God-given rights and national sovereignty.
- Trial Lawyers Plot Public Heist by David Ripley, Director, Idaho Chooses Life
The Idaho Trial Lawyers are engaged in a massive effort to place one of their own on the high court.
- Trump Isn’t Just Conservative, He’s the Most Conservative Presidential Candidate since Reagan by Wayne Allyn Root
On the most important issues of the day, Trump is the most conservative GOP Presidential candidate since Reagan.
- Gun Control, Supported by Criminals Worldwide! by Steven Neill
As the US debt continues to ascend like a Saturn II rocket, there is the growing probability of a major economic disaster the likes of which America has never seen.
- Brent Regan’s view of Donald Trump by Brent Regan
There is a big blue pile of democrat electoral votes and Donald Trump is going after them so gird your loins, it’s going to be a tough ride.
- The Fourth Amendment, Civil Forfeiture, & Digital Currency by Douglas Jones
Patrick Henry was one of the most outspoken of the Anti-Federalists and opposed the idea of a convention and the need for a stronger central government.
- LIARS: Charles Darwin’s Deadly Deceptions by Jim Pearl
The only science training that Darwin got was two years of medical school and then dropped out barely passing his classes.
- Letter to the Editor: Local Control for Education by Tanya Koyle
With a little digging, it becomes apparent that this recall is not driven by anything the current board members have done.
- The Standard by Bob Bingham
Many of the people I have voted for in the past proved to be disappointments from the standpoint of results.
- Judge Rules for House Republicans in ObamaCare Lawsuit by Steve Byas
U.S. District Judge Rosemary Collyer handed Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives a victory Thursday in their lawsuit against a provision of the Affordable Care Act, better known as ObamaCare.
- North Carolina’s Bathroom Battle over States’ Rights by C. Mitchell Shaw
The case over North Carolina’s controversial HB2 may well serve to check the vital signs of States’ Rights.
- Can the North Carolina transgender bathroom situation occur in Idaho? by Chris Pentico
The Department of Justice is currently ordering all public schools across the nation to accept their standards, but they do not have the force of law to back it up.