Welcome to the latest edition of our web-based Gem State Patriot newsletter. This interactive newsletter allows comments and discussion and can be easily shared via social media. Please enjoy the following articles included in this edition of the Gem State Patriot.
- Better Late Than Never on SBAC Test by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
Educators are rethinking the SBAC test. Is it because of the lawsuit challenge by Attorney Chirst Troupis and the grass roots groups, or have administrators finally come to their senses?
- West Ada School District – Liberal Media gets it Wrong Again by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
Once again the Editorial Board of the Idaho Statesman does what is best for them and not the people who keep them in business.
- Another Levy? Why? by Dr. Russell Joki, West Ada School Trustee
The West Ada School district (Meridian, Star, Eagle) is asking voters to approve another operational levy on November 3.
- Most Democrats Are Good People, They Just Don’t Do Math by Rich Loudenback
At a meeting I attended recently some fine ‘real’ conservative Republicans were speaking about how sorry some Democrats in the community are, touting big government and its endless wonderful programs being so good for us.
- Understanding Treason by Darryl Ford
How many words and terms have changed to work your world against you? What did Gay used to mean? How about a new cliché’; The new Normal?
- State Board of Education Conflicts of Interest by Chris Pentico
Approximately ten years ago when the Idaho Charter School Commission was formed, a commission member was also an active foundation member of K12, Inc.
- Idaho Legislative Update from Rep. Heather Scott by Rep. Heather Scott
While many of us are enjoying a wonderful fall, bureaucrats and lobbyists are busy drafting more rules, fees and regulations that they hope will slip by without much citizen input or opposition.
- TPP: The Thought Police Want YOUR Internet by Steven Neill
“The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant.” — Maximilien Robespierre
- Illusion, Delusion, and Useful Idiots by Douglas Jones
One of the most devastating attacks of World War II by the allies was the raid on Dresden, Germany. It happened on February 13th & 14th, 1945.
- The plan to destroy America by Adrian Arp
What led to America becoming the greatest country in the history of the world for individual rights and economic freedom?
- The Destruction of our Forests – Part 3 by Karen Schumacker
National and Idaho forest lands are governed by federal laws, the United States Forest Service (USFS), and the Idaho Forest Practice Act (IFPA).
- ShadowRing Exposes Globalist Agenda by Alex Newman
A powerful new documentary, more than two hours in length, entitled ShadowRing does a masterful job of exposing the globalist Council on Foreign Relations, its power over U.S. policy and both major political parties, and its radical agenda to strip Americans of their God-given rights and national sovereignty.
- Trump and the Chumps: What’s a Serious Candidate, Anyway? by Selwyn Duke
Ever since Donald Trump rose to front-runner status in the 2016 GOP presidential field, we’ve heard dismissive talk about how he’s not a “serious” candidate.
- Strong Cities Network: Trilateral, CFR, Rothschild Connections by Joe Wolverton, II, J.D.
The Strong Cities Network (SCN) is a program hatched by the Department of Justice wherein control of local law enforcement is handed over to a London-based think-tank called the Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD).
- Donald Trump’s Mouth Is a Nuclear Weapon by Wayne Allyn Root
The biased, clueless liberal mainstream media are in shock and awe. They have no idea why so many Americans love Donald Trump. But the answer is so simple and clear. Just ask any conservative.
- What We Didn’t Hear From Hillary by John Birch Society Staff
While last week’s Benghazi hearing focused on what former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said, it’s what she didn’t say that should have everyone concerned.
- Special offer on Entrepreneurism Course
FEE is offering a special promotion for home school students and their parents that allows them to attend the FEE Entrepreneurism Course for free.
- Chmelik and Shamley Cover Federal Lands Recovery Update with Benewah County Group by Rich Loudenback
Jim Chmelik, agent for the Western Landmark Foundation and Doyle Shamley with Veritas Research Consulting discussed new strategies for the recovery of Idaho Public Lands in St. Maries, Idaho, on Thursday the 29th.