Welcome to the new, web-based Gem State Patriot newsletter. Instead of a single PDF file, this newsletter is interactive, allows comments and discussion, and can be easily shared via social media. Please enjoy the following articles included in this edition of the Gem State Patriot.
- Why do Blacks Riot in their own Communities? by Bob Neugebauer
People who are gainfully employed don’t have time to riot and destroy communities. The question is why has our first Black President ignored the plight of his own people for the past 7 years?
- Picking Winners and Losers Brings Unintended Consequences by Bob Neugebauer
Maybe it’s time for government to start listening to the people instead of listening to themselves and the lobbyists that surround them on a daily basis.
- The Bulshot Ballet by Darr Moon
Please be advised this exhibition of shuffling shysters is only for those without Constitutional bounds, without inclination of sovereignty and with absolutely no regard for due process!
- Letter to the Editor by Darr Moon
Contact your representatives and demand they vote no on SB1067 before May 18th. Help preserve our State Sovereignty by cutting the federal masters cord of money strings that continues to erode our social conscience while robbing our youths future.
- Opinion: Otter’s Child Support Bill is Still Flawed by Wayne Hoffman
States are not mere administrative units of the federal government, in much the way counties are not administrative units of state government. Lawmakers must protect state sovereignty and the citizens of Idaho, not pass legislation just to make Congress, the White House or foreign governments happy.
- Otter Trumps Inalienable Rights by Lance Earl
The real driver behind Otter’s effort is 46 million dollars of federal money. Crumbs from the table of Otter’s master. For this, he will trade away that which is of greatest value to those he should be protecting. For this, he will crawl… yet again.
- The Conspiracy for Your Mind by Hari Heath
Your mind is not your own. Someone else put things there while you were not paying attention. And now they have a piece of your mind.
- Open letter to Idaho Legislators on SB 1067 by Dale Pearce
The media has labeled all legislators who oppose this as child-haters and single-mom abusers. The media has built a huge pyre to burn down any poor legislator who votes against this.
- Why Hillary Will Never Be President: Part Two – Hillary’s War on Women by Tony Olson
Due to her insatiable lust for money and power, Hillary has probably done more to harm women than any female on the planet. It was that lust for power which created Hillary the enabler. It was the addiction to all things financial that created Hillary the liar.
- The Question about Republicans by Rich Loudenback
If Republicans are not stupid or part of the problem they will reject this entire agenda immediately and help others to also see the light of reality and do the same.
- What is Money? by Douglas Jones
What is money? It seems like a very straight forward and simple question. Yet, when the question is posed, most people seem to have trouble describing exactly what it is and the function it is supposed to serve.
- Hold the President Accountable to the Constitution by Larry Greenley
Congressman Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) has introduced House Resolution 198 on April 13, 2015 in an effort to rein in an increasingly out-of-control executive branch. This resolution specifically defines “impeachable offenses” as everything from starting a war without congressional authorization to issuing executive orders purporting to circumvent Congress.
- PODCAST: Elizabeth Hodge on the Northwest Liberty Academy
Bob Neugebauer interviews former State Rep. Elizabeth Allen Hodge about the Northwest Liberty Academy.
- Sen. Crapo commends State Legislators who discovered problems in SB 1067
Sen. Mike Crapo commends the Idaho State Legislators who discovered the problems in Idaho’s child support bill, SB 1067.
- National Band of Mothers Tour (May 16) Click here to learn more.
- National Neurofibromatosis Awareness Day at Qdoba in Meridian (May 17) Click here to learn more.
- “Northwest Liberty Academy” (June 17-20) Click here to learn more.