ARE PLEASED TO PRESENT
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2016
Place: Heritage Park (185 E State St, Eagle, ID 83616)
Time: 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Participants will learn:
- How to present their ideas (intellectual property) for a product and/or service
- How to determine consumer interest and product viability (Research and Development)
- Cost of materials supplies. (Capital investment)
- Offering their product and/or service to consumers (Risk/Marketing)
- The cost advantages and possible disadvantages of doing business (Profit and Loss)
For more information, please contact NW Liberty Academy Special Events Coordinator, Maureen Hatfield at Maureen@nwlibertyacademy.org.
NW Liberty Academy is sponsored by the White Pine Foundation, a non-profit, non-partisan Idaho Corporation dedicated to educating people about Free Market principles.