Welcome to Volume 60 of the Gem State Patriot newsletter published by Gem State Patriot News. Please enjoy the following articles.
- Ban Stupid Politicians not ‘Assault Weapons’ by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
Instead of a ban on ‘assault weapons’ what we need to do is ban stupid politicians like President Obama and Mitch McConnell from running for office.
- Albertson’s Foundations Education Blunder by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
We do not need corporate or non-profit entities telling us how to run our schools or what to teach our children that should be done at a local level.
- The Blame Game and another Wake-up Call by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
This is another wake-up call and we had better get serious about this problem and start looking at ways to curtail these attacks.
- Terrorists are here – We Must Be Vigilant and Prepared by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
Let’s all be more vigilant in how we go about our lives and make sure we keep a keen eye out so that we can protect each other.
- Americans in Imminent Danger from Terrorist Attacks by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
The politicians and judges remain safe in their guarded offices and homes while they curtail our second amendment rights.
- Your Gun Rights are in Jeopardy by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
If Hillary gets elected in November, not only will our gun rights be in jeopardy but all of our rights under the Constitution.
- ‘Here Come the Judge’ – Trump Has the Right to Criticize by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
When a liberal judge makes a bad ruling, the citizenry should have the right to call that judge down and hold them accountable.
- This Time Read the Resume – Our Country is at Stake by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
We have now had almost 8 years with the first black president and he has almost brought our country to its knees as a world power.
- Mr. President, You Disgust Me by Wayne Allyn Root
It’s time to talk frankly. Obama’s speech was the most insulting, revolting & embarrassing speech EVER by an American president.
- Justice isn’t blind, it’s crooked: Opposing view by Wayne Allyn Root
The powerful, corrupt, elite establishment is out to destroy or at least change Donald Trump. Their attacks have been relentless.
- Paul Ryan is the Reason the GOP is Losing America by Wayne Allyn Root
As far as Paul Ryan – ignore him. He’s the old guard. He’s a loser. He’s another Mitch McConnell. He’s the new John Boehner.
- Racism is a Tool of the Left by Rich Loudenback
I and most people today don’t think a thing of the subject of racism except when we hear the constant ginning up of the race baiters by the media.
- Common Core’s Social Agenda by David Ripley
Opponents of the common core agenda, which includes a nationalization of public education, have long feared that a major component of the elite’s agenda to “reform” education had nothing to do with developing basic intellectual skills.
- The Power in Somebody Doing Something by Bob Bingham
Individually we are American citizens, thus each of us should be doing something to further the cause in preserving American freedom and liberty.
- Battle Rages as GOP Saves Obama Plot to Diversify Neighborhoods by Alex Newman
The GOP quietly voted to fund Obama’s unconstitutional plot to fundamentally transform your neighborhood by bringing in more federally funded “diversity.”