Welcome to Volume 57 of the Gem State Patriot newsletter. This interactive newsletter allows comments and discussion and can be easily shared via social media. Please enjoy the following articles included in this edition of the Gem State Patriot.
- The Conservative Candidates Running for Office in the May 17th Primary Election
The candidates listed here are recommended by the Gem State Patriot Editorial Staff.
- ID4L: 2016 Ada County Republican Precinct Committeeman Endorsements
ID4L is pleased to endorse these grassroots heroes for the position of Precinct Committeemen in the upcoming May Primary election!
- The ‘small things’ really do matter when voting by Alan Littlejohn
Alan Littlejohn lives in Athol with his wife, Linda and their son Cody and daughter Rachael on a small ranch. He is a retired fire captain and is running for State Representative, District 2B against the incumbent, Eric Redman.
- Whoever Controls the Resources, Controls Our Economic Future by Russ Fulcher
Idaho has within its borders resources of limitless potential! Intelligent, balanced, local management, can provide sustainable positive results for stakeholders from all walks of life!
- Three Issues for Idaho’s Rural District 8 by Dorothy Moon
I am Dorothy Moon and I ask for your support in my campaign. I believe I am most qualified with my life experiences and education to best represent our rural Legislative District.
- Trump, Obama, and NATO: American Isolationism and Estrangement toward the Atlantic Alliance by Steve Ackerman
NATO is vital to peace and prosperity in the U.S. and Europe. It safeguards the largest trading relationship in the world, ensures prosperity for Americans and Europeans alike, and deters and contains conflicts.
- What you should already know by Rep. Vito Barbieri
Like most Americans, before finally engaging, I sat on the couch and raged at the television. Then I got the call to become active, and worked to get elected.
- Democrats – The Party of Murderers, Rapists… and Hillary by Wayne Allyn Root
Hillary Clinton herself may be a criminal and disgrace… but THIS is a new low even for her.
- Republican North Idaho PAC – Progressives by another Name by Alex Barron, The John Carroll Society
NIPAC / Republican North Idaho PAC are authoritarian progressives committed to the uncontrolled migration of people to Idaho, restricting the Bill of Rights including gun rights and taxing more.
- Who Will Dare Tell The Truth? by Douglas Jones
In the 50’s and the early 60’s, most families were supported by one income. Most mothers stayed home and raised the children.
- Enlightenment for our Troubled Days by Rich Loudenback
“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” — Winston Churchill
- Vetting the ‘Sorry!’ Big Media by Rich Loudenback
A recent AP poll found that only six percent of those polled trusted the media, with Democrats more trusting of the news media than Republicans and independents.
- When Nice is Wrong by Rich Loudenback
We shouldn’t give a whit to how nice a person is when it comes to their job performance. Nice is nice. But how elected officials make judgments and truly vote is what matters.
- Sharon Ullman for District 3 seat on the Ada County Commission by Sharon Ullman
My name is Sharon Ullman and I am running for the District 3 seat on the Ada County Commission against an incumbent.
- Socialism: Here’s Why Not by Jim Hollingsworth
Socialism may sound good but it always leads to tyranny when people do not want to do what the government requires for “equality”.
- The real deal or a pretender? by Bob Bingham
I’m a Republican, I’m a Conservative and I’m a Christian. I am also an American citizen, I am a husband and I am a dad. These words describe my affiliation with various identity groups.
- Governor says no Bible Stomping in Idaho’s Schools and Vetoes Bill by Chris Pentico
Let’s look at where the federal standards are supposed to be according to the courts first. This should give a basic understanding what is and isn’t allowed.
- BILL: Bible Over Butch by Jim Pearl
Governor Butch Otter vetoed the school Bible bill on April 5. He was characterized in an April 10 editorial in the Coeur d’Alene Press: “In his wisdom and no small amount of courage…”
- The Destruction of Western Civilization – Rule by a Tiny Elite by Darrell Castle
The elite always seem to get what they want, and the voters only count if their interests happen to coincide with the elite out of pure coincidence.
- Dual and Dueling Economies – the American Economy and the ‘National Indian Economy’ by Elaine Willman
American Indians have been full citizens since 1924. It is one thing to balkanize the country with separate Indian reservations and private, tribal governments.
- Operation Choke Point: Choking American Businesses by Susan Steffen-Kraft
I was surprised how many have not heard of Operation Choke Point or understand its effects, so I decided to write a blog about it.
- Northwest Liberty Academy 2016 Symposium Speakers by Elizabeth Allan Hodge
This year’s speakers include Lawrence Reed, Connor Boyack, KrisAnne Hall, Matt Shea, Jim Chmelik, Russ Fulcher, Jason Riddle, and many more.
- Deja’ Vu by Steven Neill
“Those that fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it” — Winston Churchill
- Idaho Senators Taylor and Church Promoted ‘The New World Order’ by Syd Albright
There’s nothing new about “New World Order” (NWO) or “One World Government” (OWG). Alexander the Great had his idea, as did Rome, the British Empire, Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. The world today is filled with groups promoting the concept.
- Frustrated with Politics? by William F. Jasper
Most Americans are fed up! Our freedoms and commerce are being attacked by big government. Our politicians must change what they are doing or America will die.
- Event: Bill Jasper on the agenda behind the refugee crisis by William F. Jasper
Thursday, May 19th, 2016 at Centerplace (2426 N Discovery Pl, Spokane Valley, WA 99216) at 7:00 PM. Tickets are $5 per person.