Welcome to Volume 52 of the Gem State Patriot newsletter. This interactive newsletter allows comments and discussion and can be easily shared via social media. Please enjoy the following articles included in this edition of the Gem State Patriot.
- Was the Wildlife Refuge Takeover for Nothing? We Don’t Believe it was; Here’s Why by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
In my opinion, the only important thing that was accomplished at Burns, Oregon was to make light of the overreach and heavy handedness of our government bureaucrats when dealing with ranchers and farmers rights.
- Brad Little for Governor? Are you kidding me? by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
Lt. Governor Brad Little recently wrote an Op-Ed for the Times News, and we would like to address this article which has all of the appearances of a man running for Governor.
- Me thinks Senator Winder doth protest too much. The question is WHY? by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
Why does it not surprise me that Senator Winder is inserting himself into this recall of the four West Ada School District Trustees? Many of us believe that this is not about the ability of the trustees to run the school board, but about the $400 million budget that they will have control over.
- Higher Taxes Continue to Stress Our Idaho Citizens by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
Year after year we vote the same people back into office and expect a different result. This is Einstein definition of insanity.
- Don’t make another dumb decision on Medicaid Expansion by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
Once again our so called conservative legislators have two bills before them that in essence could at some point bankrupt our state if there are any changes that lower Federal payouts to the states.
- Should You Worry About The Economy? by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
Having been a student of the stock markets and the economy as a profession for more years than I care to mention, it always pains me when I see the beginnings of a recession in the making.
- It will take more than the Freedom Caucus by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
It’s time for true conservatives to not just talk the talk but to walk the walk. We hear way too much rhetoric from this caucus and not enough action.
- Shawn Keough, Repentant Sinner or Frightened Legislator by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
It’s time for the voters of Dist. 1 to retire Shawn Keough before she gets another opportunity to do any more damage to Idaho’s citizens.
- Freebies? You’re Not That Stupid, Are You? by Rich Loudenback
Freebies are one of the insanities of liberalism.
- What Will Really Happen in a Constitutional Convention? by Rich Loudenback
Why does anyone believe that new amendments will be followed any more than current law?
- The Big Question: How Will Our ‘A’ Team Vote On TPP? by Rich Loudenback
Real FREE TRADE is as it should be, FREE.
- In Memorial to LaVoy Finicum, ‘A Real American’ by Rachael Johnson
LaVoy Finicum was the Rosa Parks of the West. Rosa had her bus. LaVoy had his horse and his flag.
- 2016 Legislative Session – Up and Running by Rep. Ronald Nate (R-District 34)
Protecting Idahoans’ freedoms and liberties are my core responsibilities, and I am not afraid to be a lone voice for these important values whenever necessary.
- Correcting the Centralized Government’s Tyranny over WE THE PEOPLE and the States by Evalyn Bennett
The last three years of a supposedly conservative, yet ineffective, Republican majority in Congress has made it abundantly evident that Congress will never rein in the power and scope of the federal government or end its wasteful spending.
- Obama’s Muslim Spin and Some Facts by Steven Neill
But as is often the case with Barack Obama, our factually challenged President, when his lips are moving, he is generally lying.
- Native Tribes – Pawns of Agenda 21 – Part 3 by Karen Schumacker
It is time for Idahoans to come together, develop a plan, and execute that plan to demand Idaho stand up for state rights and disengage from every unconstitutional federal law being enacted in Idaho.
- Do our public schools and colleges honor the 1st Amendment or any other part of the Constitution? by Chris Pentico
If you believe tenure will protect your college professors and teachers, you are mistaken.
- Destruction of Western Civilization – The President’s Gun Speech by Darrell Castle
Today, I will begin a discussion of Western civilization, how its destruction happened, and what that means for us in today’s world.
- Destruction of Western Civilization – The Common Law by Darrell Castle
Today we’re going to continue our discussion of “how the rule of law in Western civilization met its demise in the west, and how that’s a terrible thing from which the United States may never recover.”
- Red Badge: A veteran peace officer’s commentary on the subversion of America’s Law Enforcement & Culture by Doug Traubel
In “Red Badge,” author Doug Traubel, a twenty-eight year veteran lawman, pulls no punches as he delivers hard-hitting evidence that reveals how Marxists have repackaged themselves and are subverting the rule of law with social justice and an administrative state – superimposed over the constitution.