Welcome to Volume 51 of the Gem State Patriot newsletter. This interactive newsletter allows comments and discussion and can be easily shared via social media. Please enjoy the following articles included in this edition of the Gem State Patriot.
- Legislature Throws Crumbs to the Taxpayers in Tax Reform Bill by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
Once again the taxpayers are asked to take the crumbs while the corporations walk away with the steak dinners.
- A Nation of Coddled Fools? by Rich Loudenback
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious, but it can not survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely.” — Cicero
- Are We Truly a Nation of Laws? by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
The simple answer is yes we are a nation of laws, but the caveat is were those laws imposed on us by bought and paid for politicians without our consent.
- Dark Parallels in History – The Evolution of the USSA & the Unnecessary Death of LaVoy Finicum by Doug Traubel
In the spirit of the Founding Fathers, Mr. LaVoy Finicum stood against tyranny. He communicated in a gentlemanly, factual and clear way.
- Burns, Oregon: The Founding Fathers Would Be Proud by Doug Traubel
In Burns, Oregon, the protesters have a real cause supported by law and history with a well-documented train of abuses by the federal government that farmers and ranchers have tried repeatedly to redress to no avail.
- Why did the Legislature leave this Huge Loophole for Insurance Exec’s? by Bob “Nugie” Neugebauer
I find it appalling that we allow this to take place as Idahoans insurance premiums continue to climb 20 to 40% a year and deductibles rise at astronomical rates.
- The Republican Elite Terminates Integrity in Government by Hari Heath
What kind of “Republican” wants to eliminate integrity in government? A person without integrity? Isn’t a lack of integrity the problem with government today?
- Green Energy; License to Kill by Steven Neill
The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service reports that “wind turbines may kill a half a million birds a year.”
- Native Tribes — Pawns of Agenda 21 — Part 2 by Karen Schumacker
Bottom line is that the federal government is exploiting Tribes for the purpose of taking land, water, and other rights away from American citizens and putting those resources directly into their hands through the Tribal trust arrangement
- Idaho Chooses Life: 2016 Session Promises to be Intense by David Ripley
Idaho Chooses Life is bringing legislation this session to outlaw the harvesting and trafficking in aborted baby tissue and organs within our beloved state.
- The Value of your Home is in Jeopardy by Thomas Kennedy
Idaho homeowners are now, today, facing a drop in value of our homes because of oil/gas leases granted by the State in residential subdivisions.
- The Blue Pill or The Red Pill? by Douglas Jones
“Do you want the blue pill or the red pill?” This was the question posed by Morpheus to Neo in the hit movie, The Matrix.
- How will they vote on TPP? by Rich Loudenback
There is no way to tell how Congressman Raul Labrador will vote on the upcoming deceitful Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) bill. As one of his biggest fans, I choose to believe in him and think he totally gets it and will vote nay.
- Tennessee to Consider Nullifying Executive Orders and Supreme Court Decisions by Joe Wolverton, II, J.D.
Fortunately for Tennessee, there are some state legislators who are willing to ride to the defense of the Constitution and the liberties it was created to protect.