Welcome to the new, web-based Gem State Patriot newsletter. Instead of a single PDF file, this newsletter is interactive, allows comments and discussion, and can be easily shared via social media. Please enjoy the following articles included in this edition of the Gem State Patriot.
- Who is Really to Blame for the SB1067 Conundrum by Bob Neugebauer
Governor Otter and his cronies are playing the same tune on SB1067 as they have played on each and every bill that the governor and his corporate, lobbyist’s friends want to get passed. The name of that tune is “Show Me the Money.”
- The Benefits of Being a Government Employee — Just Ask Teresa Luna by Bob Neugebauer
Evidently we must have a new policy for letting employees go from a government job. Instead of two weeks notice, we give them 2 years notice before they actually have to abdicate their position, and in the meantime we get to pay Teresa Luna’s salary of $95,000 and Mr. Reynolds, the person taking her place $87,000 per year.
- TRANSCRIPT: Rep. Ron Nate’s Interview with Kevin Miller on 580 KIDO
Rep. Nate: I want to make it clear that if you read bill 1067 there is nothing in the bill regarding federal funding for child support or enforcement in Idaho. There is nothing in the bill regarding the tools of child support enforcement in Idaho or welfare funds. All of the possibilities of losing those funds are external threats from the federal government.
- Wasting Our Natural Resources with Mismanagement by Sheila Ford
It’s REALLY time we stop approaching the federal government, and its agencies with an attitude of deference and respect. Congress created them to do a job for us, not us for them; and they have proved incapable.
- The Devil Is In the Details & Paying Attention! by Rich Loudenback
Idaho’s U.S. Representatives and Senators are absolutely NOT PAYING ATTENTION to all the hard facts and reality of the much hyped, mammoth and very deceitful ‘FREE Trade’ laws about to be foisted upon us. They are not paying attention because they keep saying that they believe in ‘free trade.’
- Reply to U.S. Senator Crapo on His Pro-TPA Vote by Rich Loudenback
I encourage you to send something to Crapo, Risch, Simpson and Labrador. This is about nothing less than the very survival of our republic at the hands of very devious people who want to make us a member state of a world government run by unaccountable, unelected, power driven global elitists who know best for everybody about everything. It has next to nothing to do with real fair, balanced trade.
- Where Are The Battles Fought? by Douglas Jones
In a February 2015 CNN interview, a startling exchange took place between Chris Cuomo and Judge Roy Moore of Alabama. For those of you that may be unfamiliar with the subject matter, it was over the same-sex marriage issue.
- SB 1067 Created in Conjunction with UN to Fulfill the Objectives of Agenda 21 by Karen Schumacker
Much misinformation has ensued following the attempt to pass SB 1067, The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act, through the house where it was stopped. What most people do not understand is that this bill is not about child support, it is about the federal government subjugating Idaho to international law from a United Nations (UN) affiliated organization. Per federal mandate this bill mandates Idaho to change existing Idaho law to include provisions of the Hague Convention.
- Why Hillary Will Never Be President: Part One – The early years by Tony Olson
The fact that Hillary Clinton would even be considered as a presidential candidate is astonishing. In an effort to offset the rising tide of conservatism, the Democrat party has opted to hitch its wagons to a tired old nag, calling it “historic.” Most of the Liberals interviewed are backing Hillary simply because she is a woman, and it’s time we had a female president. Are we ready for a woman president? Sure, but not Hillary.
- Fighting on Two Fronts by Gregg Cummings
Despite what the frustrated leftists say, Hillary’s scandals are factual. As more and more of hers and beloved Bill Clinton’s 1% lifestyles are exposed, not even their friends in the liberal mainstream media can cover up their international lobbying crimes.
- Bad Guys Pushing THIS WEEK to Promote Global Tyranny Run by Corporations by Adrian Arp
The powers-that-be are pushing this week to fast track a horrible treaty which would destroy America. The treaty is called the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP).
- National Band of Mothers Tour to Visit Boise, ID
A new kind of grassroots organizing is coming to Idaho when the Band of Mothers makes a tour stop in Meridian on May 16, 2015. It’s a public, fun-filled, daylong event capped with a mom’s and dad’s night out designed to catalyze and jumpstart local networks of parents so they can equip themselves to advocate for their family’s individual rights and priorities in education and childrearing.
- Can Idaho Survive an EMP Attack – How to Prepare by Tom Brennan
What will work during an EMP or grid failure? Digital and other devices which employ printed circuit technology ARE wiped out in an EMP. Depending on the scope of the event, natural or manmade, communications will be necessary.
- Nullification Stops Federalization by John Birch Society staff
The Montana state legislature passed and the governor signed into law House Bill 3030, effectively stopping the practice of using federal funds to buy military equipment or accept any equipment from the federal government.
- Media Rush to Aid Climate Alarmist Tia Nelson by William F. Jasper
Bloomberg Business, Newsweek, Salon, Slate, MSNBC, Associated Press, the Huffington Post, and dozens of other establishment media outlets are all in hyperventilation mode over alleged “censoring” of Wisconsin state employees, who are, supposedly, “banned” even from discussing or mentioning global warming or climate change.
- “Helping Hand Fund 5K Run / Walk” (May 2) Click here to learn more.
- National Band of Mothers Tour (May 16) Click here to learn more.
- “Northwest Liberty Academy” (June 17-20) Click here to learn more.