CENSORSHIP, INTIMIDATION, AND VIOLENCE
Today’s Democrats have not changed their willingness to use censorship; intimidation and violence to silence a foe, the only thang that has changed are the targets.
They moved from African-Americans (supposedly) over to Christians, males, whites, heterosexuals and conservatives.
“Oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get from being cruel to old white men.” – Sarah Jeong
- 1962: US Supreme Court case, Engel v. Vitale determined that the New York Board of Regents had violated the First Amendment by constituting an establishment of religion when the group authorized a prayer in schools. Five of the six deciding justices were Democrats.
- 1963: US Supreme Court case, Abington School District v. Schempp determined that reading the Bible in public schools violated the first amendment. Seven of the nine deciding justices were Democrats.
- 1973: US Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade gave legal protection for the murdering of unborn babies. Five of the seven deciding justices were Democrats.
- 1995: Democrat Bill Clinton vetoed the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act
- 2003: US District Court Judge Myron Thompson (a democrat) ordered the removal of the granite Ten Commandments monument in the Alabama Capitol stating it violated the U.S. Constitution’s principle of separation of religion and government.
- 2008: “And it’s not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations,” Barack Obama
- January 2009: Obama reverses the Mexico City Policy which protected the American taxpayer from being forced to pay for abortions in foreign countries.
- February 2009: Military officials created more stringent restrictions on proselytizing at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs after the football coach there posted a locker room banner for “Team Jesus.” Officials met with militant atheist Mickey Weinstein for his opinion on the new rules.
- February 2011: Obama directs the Justice Department to stop defending the constitutionality of the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA).
- March 2011: Obama announces plans to rewrite the Bush-era Conscience Clause to force health care providers to offer contraceptives, including the morning after pill, even in violation of their religious beliefs.
- April 2011: President Obama urges the passage of ENDA (Employment Non-Discrimination Act) which would eliminate hiring protections for businesses and religious organizations with 15 or more employees from discriminating based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
- September 2011: The Pentagon authorizes military chaplains to perform same-sex marriages at military facilities in violation of the federal Defense of Marriage Act.
- October 2011: The Obama administration eliminates federal grants to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops for their extensive programs aiding victims of human trafficking because the Catholic Church is anti-abortion.
- July 2012: same-sex couple, Charlie Craig and David Mullins, sue Jack Philips, the Christian owner of Masterpiece Cake-shop in Lakewood Colorado over his refusal to make them a wedding cake on religious grounds. The Colorado Civil Rights Commission practically railroaded Philips all the way up to the US Supreme Court. The court sides with Philips but only because the Commission was so draconian in the way they handled the lawsuit leaving the door open for another lawsuit to force Christians to conform to political correctness.
- August 2012: On August 15, 2012, Floyd Lee Corkins entered the Family Research Council’s (FRC) building in downtown Washington D.C., pulled out a pistol and shot the guard, Leo Johnson, at the front desk shouting, “I don’t like your politics.” Though wounded, Johnson acted quickly and subdued Corkins before anyone was killed. Later, Corkins would admit to the FBI that he targeted FRC because the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) had labeled them as an anti-gay hate group.
- 2012: Democratic Party removes the word “God” from its party platform.
- February 2012: The tragic meeting between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin that would leave Trayvon dead and Zimmerman one of the most hated men in America. The event would prove just how far the Main Stream Media (MSM) would deviate from the truth to push their narrative.
- The MSM would create a new race by calling Zimmerman a “white Hispanic;” edited the 911 call Zimmerman made so as to appear he attacked Travon based on race; deliberately used a mug shot of Zimmerman making him appear as a criminal; and then label his acquittal as an act of “white supremacy.”
- The MSM was just as deceitful with their treatment of Travon. The picture they used was several years old showing him as a young boy, not the strapping teenager he actually was; Trayvon was portrayed as a boy with a sweet tooth because he was carrying a bag of Skittles and a can of iced tea. The media lied then and now about the tea which was in fact Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail that when combined with Skittles and codeine-based cough syrup forms a popular drug called “lean.”
- The MSM reported that Zimmerman gunned Travon down in spite of the physical evidence supporting Zimmerman’s testimony that he was defending himself against Trayvon. The MSM received help in their smearing of Zimmerman from the Great Divider, President Barack Obama, who said at a press conference “My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”
- With the help of George Soros and the MSM, Obama would get a “son” with Trayvon as one of its many faces. This “son” would help Obama widen the racial divide in America and when Obama publicly supported it, he would be the first President since fellow Democrat Woodrow Wilson endorsing the KKK, to support a domestic terrorist organization, the Klan with a tan, Black Lives Matter (BLM).
- April 2013: Military Religious Freedom Foundation founder Mikey Weinstein (the man who famously labeled fundamentalist Christians as “monsters,’ and compared Christian proselytizing to “spiritual rape),” was included by the Obama Administration in a Pentagon meeting to discuss religious issues and the role of the ‘chaplain’ in today’s military.
- June 2013: The Obama Administration overrides the religious conscience of employers by including in the mandates for Obamacare, that all employers must provide abortion-causing drugs for their employees as part of Obamacare insurance. Some 70 organizations sue the government to overturn the directive and in October of 2017, the Trump administration settles the lawsuits by allowing the organizations to opt out of providing contraceptives.
- April 2013: The Obama Administration began using US Tax dollars funneled through the United States Agency for Internal Development (USAID), to begin training homosexual activists to help overturn the laws against sodomy and supportive of traditional marriage in countries with strong Catholic backgrounds
- October, 2014: Ultra liberal Joe Bernstein of Buzzfeed posts on Twitter “Kill a straight, white man on your war to work tomorrow“.
- 2013: Black Lives Matter was started by Marxist activists Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors and Opal Tometi and funded by left wing donors including Soros Funds, the Rockefeller and Ford Foundations. Alicia, Patrisse and Opal all cite Assata Shakur, a Black Identity Movement advocate and police murdering hardline communist as the inspiration for the BLM movement.
- August 2014: Unarmed 18 year old African-American Michael Brown is stopped by the white police officer, Darren Wilson in Ferguson, MO. The encounter turned violent leaving Brown dead after being shot 6-times. The next night looters claiming to be “protestors” vandalize and pillage over a dozen businesses. Soon, Michael Brown’s parents hire the same lawyer that represented Trayvon Martin’s parents, and the race baiting agitator Al Sharpton arrives in Ferguson to demand justice for Michael and pose for cameras as he called Wilson a murderer of the “Gentle Giant” Michael Brown.
- Black Lives Matter thugs burned down, vandalized and looted dozens of businesses costing the local/state governments some $26 million and leaving a town that will never recover. The myth of police officers racial bias against black males became deeply rooted, and escalating violence became the new norm for BLM. In an effort to defend the violence, Time Magazine wrote: “Riots are a necessary part of the evolution of society“
- April 2015: Police arrested Freddie Gray, a 25 year old African-American male for possession of an illegal switchblade knife and locked him into the back of a police van wearing handcuffs but no seatbelt. When Gray left the van, it was on a stretcher and in a coma. He died a week later with three fractured vertebrae and a crushed voice box.
- Within a few days, hundreds of protestors resort to violence, torch cars, burn buildings and loot businesses (and in a special effort to relieve their angst over the death of Freddie Gray, the thugs pillage over a third of Baltimore’s pharmacies of prescription drugs). As if on que, the MSM would roll out its support of the rioters with this article by Salon.
- Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake gave a press conference while the riots were ongoing in which she tried to explain why so many police officers in full riot gear were unable to control the mob destroying Baltimore:
- “I’ve made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech.”
- “It’s a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well, and we work very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate”
- While Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake would deny giving the “stand down” order, she was soon refuted by several police officers. The rioters damaged or destroyed more than 380 businesses and over 100 cars, injured over 100 police officers and cost the city over $50 million. Just like in the aftermath of the Ferguson, MO riots, the Obama administration would use the public outcry to federalize the Baltimore Police Department. One of the consequences of federalizing the police department was the local police just stopped noticing lawbreaking happening, this caused skyrocketing crime and the tripling of the homicide rates since 2015.
- Peter Moskos, a John Jay College of Criminal Justice professor and former Baltimore officer, said of the situation: “The cops are being less proactive at the same time violence is going up. Cops are doing as requested: lessening racial disparity, lessening complaints, lessening police-involved shootings. All those numbers are just great right now, and if those are your metrics of success, we’re winning. The message has clearly gotten out to not commit unnecessary policing.”
- August 2015: “Far too many women are still denied critical access to reproductive health care and safe childbirth. All the laws we’ve passed don’t count for much if they’re not enforced. Rights have to exist in practice — not just on paper,” Clinton argued. “Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will. And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed.” Hillary Clinton
- September 2014: In keeping with its tradition of supporting terrorists, the Democratic National Committee endorsed BLM.
- September 2015: BLM held a march at a St. Paul Minnesota State Fair in which the members payed homage to the group’s role model, Assata Shakur then chanted “treat police like ‘pigs in a blanket fry ’em like bacon’. In this, they were very successful for between 2014 and 2016 BLM members and/or supporters shot 20 police officers killing 11 of them in ambushes and the murder of police officers has increased 37% since 2015.
- October 2016: Democrats hire paid agitators to disrupt Donald Trump rallies. One of the perpetrators, Scott Foval, was bragging on hidden camera that the democrat protestors at a Trump rally were actually paid rioters. “It’s a very easy thing for Republicans to say, ‘Well, they’re busing people in.’ … We’ve been busing people in to deal with you f—–‘a——- for fifty years and we’re not going to stop now, we’re just going to find a different way to do it.
- Numerous signatories including; scholar Cornel West; author Alice Walker; Chase Iron Eyes of the Standing Rock Sioux; educator Bill Ayers; poet Saul Williams; CNN‘s Marc Lamont Hill; Carl Dix of the Communist Party USA; and others took out a full page ad in the New York Times bemoaning the election of Donald Trump. Part of the ad stated: “He has assembled a cabinet of Christian fundamentalist fanatics, war mongers, racists, science deniers. NO! His regime must not be allowed to consolidate. We REFUSE to accept a Fascist America!“
- January 2017: Massive riots happen all around the country as Donald Trump was sworn in as President.
- 2018: Hillary Clinton being interviewed by CNN’s Christiane Amanpour: “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”
- Oct 2018: “Michelle [Obama] always says that when they go low, we go high. No. No. When they go low, we kick them. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about.” Eric Holder said to a delighted crowd of Georgia Democrats
If the above incidents are not enough to convince the average American that the Democratic Party has returned to their pre-Civil War roots, than nothing will. In fact, if you really want to see how far the Democrat attitudes towards African-Americans have evolved, just look at their reaction to Kanye West’s meeting with President Trump.
A guest on CNN’s Tonight show commented on the meeting:
“Kanye West is what happens when Negroes don’t read.”
Another guest commented “Listen, black folks are about to trade Kanye West in the racial draft, okay? They’ve had it with him; he’s an attention whore like the president.”
“He’s the token Negro of the Trump Administration.”
“No one should be taking Kanye West seriously; he clearly has issues; he’s already been hospitalized…”
Another attacker of Kanye was African-American “intellectual” Michael Eric Dyson said of Kanye on the MSNBC show ‘The Beat,’ “This is white supremacy by ventriloquism, a black mouth is moving, but white racist ideals are flowing from Kanye’s mouth.”
As with all things Democrat, the shackle does not fall far from the stock nor does their willingness to subjugate people to their delusions of grandeur ever lessen. Based on the events in Baltimore and Ferguson, we are seeing the start of Bleeding Kansas all over the nation, this coming election could spread that violence like a wildfire.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. — Edmund Burke