Lyle Johnstone, Candidate for Idaho State Representative, District 26
I take great pleasure in announcing my candidacy for the Idaho State House of Representatives, District 26!
Please join me in taking Idaho back to a sovereign state position.
When elected to the State House of Representatives:
- I will support our protected right to self-defense.
- I will support grocery tax repeal.
- I will support to lower or replace property taxes.
- I will support individual medical freedom.
- I will support election integrity.
- I will support expanding education freedom.
- I will support your protected right to due process.
- I will NOT support to suppress the speech of citizens or their ability to peacefully assemble.
- I will NOT support executive government lockdowns of businesses, churches, and nonprofit organizations.
- I will NOT support any budget or spending bill that expands government.
- I will NOT support to give any new power to the federal government.
We CAN go to the statehouse victorious! I am willing to go for you! I want to hear about your greatest concerns!
The primary election is May 17th. What can you do? Be registered as a Republican and vote in the PRIMARY! Voters must be registered as a Republican by March 11th, to vote in the Primary. We need unregistered and/or unaffiliated voters to jump in make their vote count. We must win in the primary election to win in the general election in November.
Together, we make a winning team to take back Idaho, all of it!