In just one week we’re hosting the YAL Utah State Convention.
Register today. It’s so simple and free!
- Amazing speakers: Chairman of the board at Overstock.com Jonathan Johnson, and editor at Rare.us Jack Hunter will keynote. Plus we’ll host professional campaign instructors, state and local leaders, and YAL staff.
- Prepare for 2016: The premier “Campaign Bootcamp” training to prepare the most committed activists for the upcoming 2016 elections. It’s a crash course in campaign training for every activist who wants to “win on principle.”
- Free lunch & gas for carpools: Everyone gets a free lunch, and YAL will reimburse up to $100 in gas for a car with four or more passengers. So bring your whole YAL chapter and your friends. All activists of all ages can attend.
- Resources from sponsors: Many national and local groups will be there passing out their information on activism grants, training, and educational materials. Plus, you’ll get a free tote bag full of liberty swag.
- Networking: Meet people just like you looking to make a difference for the cause of freedom. There will also be job and internship opportunities offered by our sponsors.
- Post-event social: Sometimes the best stories are told and strategies developed after the State Convention. Stay around for dinner and drinks to mix and mingle with your fellow patriots.
What: YAL Utah State Convention featuring Jonathan Johnson and Jack Hunter
When: Saturday, March 21 (Campaign Bootcamp: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM; Convention Program: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM)
Where: University of Utah: Union Building, Saltair Room, 200 Central Campus Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84112 (map)
With so many reasons to attend, how could anyone stay home?
Utah State Chair
Young Americans for Liberty