IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR IDAHO FAMILIES
HELP DUMP THE SBAC TEST
THERE IS A BILL IN THE HOUSE WAYS AND MEANS COMMITTEE FOR IDAHO TO OPT OUT OF THE SBAC TEST (BILL HB 65)
THIS BILL IS BEING HELD HOSTAGE BY THE HOUSE WAYS & MEANS COMMITTEE.
Our legislators just spent a week holding hearings on the “Add the Words” bill but they don’t have the time to send this important bill on the SBAC test which affects every family with children in Idaho to the Education Committee so it can have hearings and a vote.
We need your help to call and email House Speaker Scott Bedke along with Chairman Christy Perry and all the members of the Ways and Means Committee that you want HB 65 to be heard and voted on. Tell them you want House Bill 65 to pass and move to the Education Committee.
DON’T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE; ACT NOW FOR OUR CHILDREN’S SAKE!
WE NEED EVERYONE TO GET INVOLVED BY CALLING, WRITING OR E-MAILING EACH MEMBER OF THE COMMITTEE AND LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU WANT THEM TO PASS AND SEND HB 65 TO THE HOUSE/SENATE EDUCATION COMMITTEES SO WE CAN GET THIS TO THE FLOOR VOTE AND REMOVE THIS HEADACHE FROM THE PARENTS, TEACHERS, AND STUDENTS OF IDAHO’S SCHOOL SYSTEM.
- Scott Bedke — email@example.com (House Speaker), 332-1111
- Christy Perry — firstname.lastname@example.org (Committee Chairman), 332-1044
- Mike Moyle — email@example.com, 332-1120
- Brent Crane — firstname.lastname@example.org, 332-1120
- John Vander Woude — email@example.com, 332-1120
- John Rusche — firstname.lastname@example.org, 332-1130
- Matt Erpelding — email@example.com, 332-1078
- Donna Pence — firstname.lastname@example.org, 332-1130