U.S. Senator Mike Crapo (R- Idaho) has morphed into just another career politician and Washington insider. The reason he should not be re-elected this November includes his direct support of the new “green energy/infrastructure” bill railroaded through Congress by Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. This mislabeled bill is one example of Senator Crapo’s many failures and why he should not be representing Idaho any longer.
Additionally, he has done virtually nothing to secure our southern border, investigate and demand election integrity, repeal and replace Obamacare as promised, and maintain America’s recent energy independence. Mike Crapo is rarely seen in Idaho, preferring to spend the majority of his time in other states. It may not be a coincidence that 98% of his campaign funding comes from outside of Idaho.
Reelecting Senator Mike Crapo fits the definition of insanity – “Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. The good citizens of Idaho deserve better than this.
Scott Oh Cleveland
Independent Conservative Candidate for the United States Senate
- Born in Albuquerque, New Mexico – Age 61
- Married to wife Kathy – 33 years
- Corporate promotion to Eagle, Idaho from New Mexico – January 2006
- Resident of Garden City, Idaho
- Managing Partner – Fortune 100 Company, NY Life NY life Securities
- Managing Principal – 4c Financial Group, LLC – Investment Advisor
- Chartered Life Underwriter CLU, Securities Licenses – 6,63,66,7, and 24
- Member Foothills Christian Church – Garden City
- Treasurer – Eagle Chamber of Commerce
- Treasurer – Eagle Kiwanis Club
- Volunteer member of the year – Eagle Kiwanis Club 2021
- Past President – Treasure Valley Estate Planning Council
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce – Original Board Member – 2006
- Eagle Council of Wisdom – ( seniors coffee group )
- Political Junkie
- Occasional A.M. talk radio personality – KIDO & KBOI – Boise
- Hobbies – Fishing, Motorsports, Shooting, Travel, Cooking
- Favorite Food – Mexican
- Vehicle of Choice – 2002 Ford F-150 – “The Black Swan”
- My Hero – my father Thomas Cleveland –US Veteran and Great Human
Summary – Why am I running for office?
The majority of Americans no longer believe they are being well represented by our career politicians in Washington, DC. The United States Constitution provides a remedy – Vote Them Out