WHEN: October 6, 2018, from 10 to 1 pm
WHERE: Friendship Celebration Lutheran Church, 765 Chinden Blvd., Meridian, Idaho 83646
This Seminar is open to the general public and we encourage you to attend this important discussion. We are now at a point in the U.S. where the risk of contracting cancer in our lifetime is for Men between 40 and 50% and for Women between 38 and 48%. Here is an opportunity to obtain the latest information and technologies on how integrative medicine is helping people in their fight against cancer.
Dr. Michael Karlfeldt – Owner of The Karlfeldt Center in Meridian. He is a Board Certified Traditional Naturopath (CTN®), with 30+ years of clinical experience, and offices previously in Los Angeles and Stockholm. He has been practicing in Boise, Idaho since 1999. He is also the host of the TV show True-Health Body Mind Spirit available on Amazon Prime and the radio show Health Made Radio airing Sundays from 5 to 6 pm on KIDO 580am and 107.5fm.
Dr. Stephen Iacoboni – A Former Award Winning MD Anderson Oncologist. He received his medical degree from University of California San Francisco School of Medicine and has been in practice for almost 40 years with his specialty being Hematology/Oncology. He is also the author of the book The Undying Soul.
Jennifer Lee Whitney – A Certified Holistic Nutritionist, Certified Health Coach, and Certified Gaps Practitioner. She graduated from the Wellspring School for Healing Arts, and has been trained in Western and Eastern nutrition, the Gaps program, weight loss, applied kinesiology, desensitization techniques, and different types of cooking methods to heal the body.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
- Cutting Edge Integrative Cancer Strategies.
- Causes of Cancer and how to correct them.
- Treating the Person not just the Cancer.
- Can Naturopathic and Conventional therapies be combined successfully?
- Conventional Therapies the real statistics.
- Treating Cancer Stem Cells and why they are not affected by chemotherapy.
- The importance of proper diet and nutritional therapies used in battling cancer.
- Question and Answer session with audience participation.
A nursery will be provided for those want to attend but need a babysitter.