You are invited to attend a District 14 Candidates Forum
Date of Event: April 23rd (Monday)
Time: 7:00-9:00 pm
Place: Eagle City Hall, 660 E Civic Ln, Eagle, Id 83616.
Co-sponsors for the event are Northwest Liberty Academy, Health Freedom Idaho, Idaho Freedom Foundation, the John Birch Society, and the National Defense Authorization Act group (NDAA).
- Each Candidate will be given time for a brief introduction.
- Co-sponsors will each pose a question
- Each candidate will have three minutes to respond.
- Questions from the audience will be submitted in writing.
- Each candidate will also be given three minutes to make closing statements at the end of the forum.
- A timekeeper will be used to ensure fairness.
This is a non-partisan event for the community to meet the candidates and to hear each of their views. Candidates are encouraged to bring printed materials.
To participate contact Quillyn Zebedeo at email@example.com.
Questions? Call 208-920-1101
Thank you for your involvement!